OMA by Rem Koolhaas unveils The Perigon, its first-ever residential tower in Miami Beach
Situated on a tranquil stretch of pristine sands, The Perigon’s distinguished façade of cascading lines will rise high above the storied shores of Miami Beach.
Panoramic views overlook the soothing tides of the Atlantic, the distinguished waters of Biscayne Bay, and the illustrious Miami skyline.
THE PERIGON HAS BEEN ENVISIONED AS A SERIES OF ROTATED TOWERS
Following the demolishment of a condo building situated on Miami Beach’s Collins Avenue, OMA has revealed the design of its first-ever residential tower in the area — The Perigon. Envisioned as a series of towers rotated to orient and enhance views from all residences toward the Atlantic Ocean, the façade is distinguished by an interplay of cascading lines that mimic the fluid form of the adjacent waters.
The towers are merged and lifted into a singular form that responds to the panoramic views and frees the ground-plane below, creating the appearance that the building is only gently touching the ground. The resulting reduced footprint maximizes space for the gardens below. A subtle contrast in shape between the towers—organic meeting orthogonal—highlights their juxtaposition.
- An expanse of 200 linear feet of pristine private shoreline
- A comprehensive amenity program offering the best of beachfront living
- 82 signature OMA-designed homes oriented to provide views of the Atlantic Ocean from each residence
- Two- to four-bedroom residences ranging from 2,100 to 6,700 square feet
- Gold level LEED certification SERVICES
- Residential butler
- Dedicated lifestyle concierge
- 24-hour security and valet service
- House car
- On-site general manager
- In-residence dining and catering from the signature on-site restaurant
- Home management services from cleaning and maintenance to floral and pantry stocking*