RESIDENCES AT THE SURF CLUB
A PRESTIGIOUS RESIDENTIAL
ADDRESS WITH ALL THE ADVANTAGES
AND AMENITIES OF LIVING IN A GRAND
- Designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Richard Meier.
- Four Seasons Residences at The Surf Club is intimately scaled at just 12 stories
- Featuring two residential towers and a Four Seasons Hotel rising above the historical Surf Club designed by Russell Pancoast in 1930.
- The 150 Residences, ranging in size from 1,800 square feet to 7,800 square feet
- Feature floor-to-ceiling glass “walls” and up to twenty-foot-high ceilings with expansive, luminous living spaces and unobstructed views of the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay.
- Pool and beach service
- Four seasons spa and fitness center
- Restaurants with interior and terrace seating
- Designated four seasons concierge
- Private residential lobbies with four seasons arrival
- Kids for all seasons program
- Four seasons A-la-carte services
- Butler services, pre-arrival provisioning, housekeeping services, in-residence spa service, in-residence dining service, grocery provisioning
From the moment it first opened its doors on New Year’s Eve 1930, The Surf Club has hosted history. It is here that you will find Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club, an oceanfront destination bringing a new era of glamour elevated with chic Italian dining and a world-class spa.